- Body color: White
The shirt front is a vintage Blondie and Dagwood Bumstead comic strip (circa 1933) that plays off of a full back art deco Bugatti poster. There is a small lesson from Uncle Money Bags to Dagwood on car buying embroidered at the lower back border.
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen, fine thread count
- White-on-white monochromatic jacquard comic strip
- Back print on poplin with embroidered cartoon
- Full color comic strip neck and cuff detail
- Signature gold Lion’s Head top button
- Italian fabric